Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Move To The Betterment Of My Everyday Bullshit

I have deactivated my Facebook account. It has been asking me to do it for some time now.

I have no patience for it anymore. I've lost my drive to play on Facebook. To talk to people who really can't give two shits about me.

So I've got this still, and I'm damn sure this won't end anytime soon. Unless blogger/blogspot gets shut down.

Maybe MySpace's Relaunch would be better. Who knows. I have to focus on me right now, on my goals, on my life.

These goals include...
  • Making Music
  • Making Sketches
  • Making Short films
  • Making films
  • Making Music Videos
  • Getting back into a relationship
In due time I'm going to accomplish these. I'm actually going to be working on a sketch with the Conivin' Cowboy soon. Keep your eyes peeled.

Thank you for your time.
Kyle Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment