Monday, December 10, 2012

My Dream Show

If I could set up a tour that I would work and sell merch and stuff at I'd make it my dream show. Certain bands would have to be there.

  • Cherri Bomb
  • Coheed And Cambria
  • Sleeping With Sirens
  • Amanda Palmer And The Grand Theft Orchestra
  • The Used
  • My Chemical Romance
  • In Search Of Sight
  • I Am
Those would be on my list of bands who I would want to have a blow out show that would make me shit my pants in disbelief.

I recommend checking out all of these bands. If you do not know any of these bands then I'm very disappointed in you all.

Or it is because they are DFW Local Bands.
  • In Search Of Sight
  • I Am
Those are the local bands. If you do not know the rest of the bands, I do not think I will like you that much. I am in a maddening relationship with all of them inside of my head.

Yes I may or may not squee and fangirl at the thought of meeting any of them. Except I've already met the DFW local bands, because they are that fucking dope.

Thank you for putting up with my random posts, especially ones like this.
Kyle Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment