Monday, January 28, 2013

Another Year Gone

As I sit awake at 3 A.M. on January 28th of 2013 I begin to realize how long it has been since I've updated here.

A lot has happened.

I got employment, I found my love again, I got my heart back into music, I got back into making videos, and my channel was terminated.

Now that I have gotten some sleep from my horrible being awake 24+ hour experience. I can tell you in some details.

Since the whole #CUT4BIEBER thing, I have worked. Non-stop. In order to pay off my debts and get my equipment.

I'm going to be doing shenanigans, sketches, skits, shows, vlogs, rants and reply videos on YouTube. That means I'm going to actually have to research things, and be well rounded when I write some scripts for what I'm going to do.

I just got my editing software, so I'm going to be doing a lot of things to practice using it. The videos won't be all that well edited, mainly because I don't know how to use the software yet.

One video I know I'm doing is (which rendered before I went to sleep, because I'm all like... I've been awake for too damn motherfucking long) is dying my hair, well getting my friend ChronicKeric dying my hair.

Candid cropped screen shot from said video.
Yes I am not wearing a shirt, and my hair is always like that.

I'm also going to be working on a video I'd like to call Mall Games and separate the videos based on which games played, but all will fall under the Shenanigans catagory.

I'm also editing a show I'm going to be starting called Inappropriate Jokes, where I'm going to want other YouTubers to submit their jokes in hopes I edit them in. I may or may not be biased based on what the jokes are.

Thank you for reading, I honestly really appreciate all that you guys do by putting up with me and reading these. From the bottom of my heart, Thank you.

Sincerely,
Kyle Stewart AKA Mr Cold

No comments:

Post a Comment