Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years New YouTube Channel

Okay, so I've been through a lot. I've done a lot, and most of that consisted of superficial stupid bullshit.

Now I'm ready for something more.

I'm making a new YouTube channel, an actual channel. I'm not going to worry about making money off of it. Cause that isn't my goal anymore, my goal is to make things that I'm proud of. I'm going to start off small and slow and with what I can do.

I'm going to have playlists with the different shows, hopefully I can make them public and shtuff, I dunno yet.

I'm going to have...
  • Vlogs
  • A Cooking Show
  • Skits
  • Shows
  • Music Videos
  • Behind The Scenes
  • Interviews
 Hopefully I can do all of this. You'll be able to see if I can actually do this. 2013 is going to be my year. Well, it'll be the beginning of the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment