Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Recent Activities as of 3/12/2013

What no blog post bitching about something or pictures of random shit from your phone?
All the things we've come to expect from you Kyle, we are so very disappointed.

In all reality my life has come on full hard stress filled shit storm of Dothraki Horde proportions.
I have to move by the end of the month, and I cannot for the life of me get a place to live... apartments, rooms to rent, bleargh. I'm full of anger and rage.

I'm really just tempted to swallow all of my pride, and move in with my girlfriend.

I know what you are thinking when you read that line. Why would I have to swallow pride to move in with my girlfriend? or if you are people who have actually seen me. He has a girlfriend?

I do not like her step-father. Not one bit. I have ill will towards him.

Yes she lives with her parents, but that is because she is getting this slow start of being an adult, that and she works with her mother, makes carpool a lot easier if you live in the other room.

So if you have any thoughts, suggestions, or witty comments about this, please comment them. I love reading them. More than likely I'll respond to you.

If you have any suggestions on how to tolerate or deal with the step-father that I loathe, please I'm open to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment